The answer to this question depends on a number of factors, such as the time of upload and the speed with which stores import new content. You also specify a desired release date yourself.
In the best case scenario, your release will be online within 5 working days, but our advice is to schedule the release date at least seven days in advance. If corrections have to be made to your release, this will always lead to a longer processing time, so also read the conditions for audio and artwork.
We accept audio files in the following formats:
.WAV, 16 bit, 44.1 Khz, stereo
.WAV, 16 bit, 48 Khz, stereo
.WAV, 24 bit, 44.1 Khz, stereo
.WAV, 24 bit, 48 Khz, stereo
.FLAC, 16 bit, 44.1 kHz, stereo
Other files (MP3, DDP master, etc.) cannot be processed.
The artwork of your release must meet a number of requirements:
– The image must be square.
– Minimum dimensions 3000 x 3000 pixels, maximum dimensions: 5000 x 5000 pixels.
– File format: jpg, tiff or png.
– Colors: RGB.
– Maximum file size: 36MB.
– Mentions of title and artist must match the metadata of your release. In other words: an artist name or (sub) title that appears on your artwork must also appear in your title data. Do not place additional information on the artwork.
– Titles and names of artists must be clearly legible, even in small format. – Pornographic or offensive images are not allowed.
The following data may not appear on the artwork:
– Addresses of websites – Contact details of the artist – Logos of download stores or streaming services
– Price information
– Years (unless they are part of the title or artist name)
– UPC code (barcode)
– Changes to the format of the release (“single”, “album”, “LP”) or other physical properties (“Limited Edition”)
– Texts that do not appear in the title data
Never use third-party images without prior permission.
The number of releases always increases sharply in November and December, so it is advisable to upload releases that are to be published online before the holidays in good time. A number of stores do not process new releases between Christmas and New Year.